Shark Tank’s Julie Busha – Slawsa will change your life!
Julie Busha launched the Slawsa brand to the market in 2011 with rave reviews and retailer confidence that saw placement in over 5,100 stores in the US and Canada within two years.
Prior to becoming an entrepreneur and landing a coveted spot on Season 5 of ABC’s Shark Tank, Julie spent her entire professional career in the world of sports marketing.
Inside this episode:
- Quick Facts
- Motivational Quote
- Must Read book
- Productivity Tool or Tip
Always keeps a “To-Do-List” handy.
- Connect with Julie
- Other Shark Tank Entrepreneurs on The Biz Chix Podcast
- Episode 12: Dragons Den Entrepreneur Laura Berg of Smart Hands
- Episode 18: Shelly Ehler survived the Shark Tank with Show No Towels
- Episode 30: Shark Tank Entrepreneur Carmen Lindner’s Gotta Have S’More
- Episode 38: Shark Tank Kidpreneur Ryan Kelly of Ryan’s Barkery
- Episode 54: Romy Taormina of Psi Health Solutions, maker of Psi Bands
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed the episode, please consider subscribing in iTunes and Stitcher and leaving a rating and or review. This helps us continue to be featured in New & Noteworthy so that more people can find us.