Val Geisler is the CEO of aspire&grow, a boutique consulting and support firm that works with solopreneurs and corporate clients alike to help them boost their bottom line with systems and technology. With more than 12 years of experience, she has worked with multi-national companies to non-profits to brides to make big goals happen. Her upcoming Systems Finishing School is designed to get your systems in place for more impact and joy in your business.
Inside This Episode
- Motivational Quote
- Must Read Book
- Productivity Tool/Tip
- Process Mapping
- Other Resources
- doodle.com – the scheduling tool you’ll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster
- click to tweet – promote & advertise your stuff on Twitter
- optimizepress.com – is the new way to create high converting landing pages, sales pages and membership portals
- random.org – is a true random number service that generates randomness via atmospheric noise
- simplero.com – lets you manage and grow your online teaching business with ease
- PicMonkey – makes creative tools for photo editing and graphic design. Transform your photos with fast, easy, gorgeous effects
- BizChix Episodes mentioned in this episode
- Connect with Val
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed the episode, please consider subscribing in iTunes and Stitcher and leaving a rating and or review. This helps us continue to be featured in New & Noteworthy so that more people can find us.