Belle is a co-founder of Melbourne-based startup, Hello Code. The two-person team is building Exist, an app to help you find work/life balance using your personal data. Belle was previously Buffer’s first Content Crafter and has been published on Lifehacker, Fast Company, Inc, Business Insider, Time.com, Salon, and The Huffington Post. In the past year Belle taught herself iOS development and now splits her time between programming, marketing Exist, and writing content.
Inside This Episode
- Motivational Quote
- Must Read Book
- Productivity Tool/Tip
- Real life Pomodoro – a time management method
- Other Resources
- Buffer – the easiest way to publish on social media
- Slack – a platform for team communication: everything in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go
- Crew Blog – you have a project that needs a high-quality creative work. We have a network of handpicked, vetted professionals who are ready to get dirty. We match you up and then we make sure the process goes smoothly on both ends.
- Zapier – be the first to hear about the best apps, in-depth productivity guides and tips to grow your business
- BizChix Episodes mentioned in this episode
- Connect with Belle
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed the episode, please consider subscribing in iTunes and Stitcher and leaving a rating and or review. This helps us continue to be featured in New & Noteworthy so that more people can find us.