Happy Birthday BizChix!
We’re celebrating 2 years of the BizChix podcast by sharing my top tips for getting booked on a podcast!
You will Learn:
- How to gain the confidence you need to get started
- How to find shows that fit your target audience/ avatar
- Which shows are best for you to pitch
- How to build a relationship with a host before you pitch
- What to say in your pitch email
- How to follow up
- How to prepare for your interview
- What to do after an interview
- How to share and promote the episode to increase your exposure
Want to help celebrate and send Natalie a “gift” for 2 great years:
- Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes
- Leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Write a blog post or article about the show
- Share the Productivity Series on your personal Facebook Page with a Link
- Tweet out this series (Click to Tweet)
BizChix episodes mentioned in this show:
- 124: Defeating Impostor Syndrome with Melody Wilding
- 162: I (almost) Quit Podcasting
- 172: My Million Dollar Network
- 177: How to Pitch a Podcaster with Kira Hug
- Productivity Series
Thank you so much for listening.
Help Support the Biz Chix Podcast and Community via:
One of Natalie’s favorite conferences is Social Media Marketing World.
Click below to get more information and your ticket (don’t delay, prices go up every week).