Communication expert Lisa B. Marshall delivers consulting and workshops, is author of Smart Talk and Ace Your Interview, and also host of the Public Speaker and Smart Talk podcasts. Clients include Johns Hopkins Medicine, Managers Investment Group, Genentech, Roche, Harvard University, and others. She’s been featured in CBS Money Watch, Ragan.com, Cosmopolitan, and more.
Inside This Episode
- Motivational Quotes
- Must Read Books
- Productivity Tips
- Do what you are least motivated to do first thing in the morning – your willpower breaks down as the day goes on, so take advantage of the morning
- Ignore social media and turn off your email.
- Hire someone to help you – take the leap – even if only for a few hours each week. It’s worth it!
- Productivity Tools
- Connect with Lisa
- http://www.lisabmarshall.com (for Lisa)
- http://www.smarttalksuccess.com (Smart Talk book and Smart Talk podcast)
- http://www.morefromlisa.com (for Public Speaker podcast)
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed the episode, please consider subscribing in iTunes and Stitcher and leaving a rating and or review. This helps us continue to be featured in New & Noteworthy so that more people can find us.