I listen to podcasts while I am doing something else, like driving or cleaning my kitchen or working out. Often I don’t quite hear every great thought shared or there is so much great information shared, I cannot process it all at once.
Sometimes I get behind on my favorite shows and I am not sure where to start with trying to get caught up.
This is why I created the Week in Review episodes for you. I bring you my favorite clips from the previous week and put them all in one nice little package along with a few thoughts of my own.
These episodes actually take longer to put together than a straight-up interview, but my desire is to serve you and provide you with the best content possible. This is just another way of delivering that to you. Enjoy.
- Episode 52: Sue B. Zimmerman aka The Instagram Gal
- Episode 53: Andreea Ayers of Launch Grow Joy
- Episode 54: Romy Taormina of Psi Health Solutions, maker of Psi Bands
- Episode 55: Online Video Producer Jill Addison
- Episode 57: Sarah Boyd of Simply Stylist
- Episode 58: Reshma Chamberlin of Muzio and B&C Designers
- Episode 59: Sandi Lin of Skilljar
- Episode 60: Stacey Ferreira of MySocialCloud.com
- Episode 62: Erin Loman Jeck of Create Infinite Balance, LLC
- Episode 63: Veronica Cockerham of Freedom Snacks
- Episode 64: CC Sofronas of Pacific Shaving Company
- Episode 65: Toni Maloney of Bpeace
- Episode 67: Production Studio Owner – Elise Jaffe of Big Teeth Productions
- Episode 68: Pro Poker Player turned Entrepreneur – Billy Murphy of Forever Jobless
- Episode 69: Brianne Grogan of FemFusion Fitness
- Episode 70: Katie Krimitsos is the Host of the Business Women Rock!
Episode 76: Key Takeaways from Amy Porterfield, PJ Jonas, Katie Richardson and Molly Mahar (Ep: 72-75)
- Episode 72: Activate your Awesome with Molly Mahar of Stratejoy
- Episode 73: Puj Founder and Designer Katie Richardson is Simplifying Parenting
- Episode 74: Amy Porterfield Peels Back the Curtains of Her Biz & Shares her Work/Life Balance Tips
- Episode 75: Founder of Goat Milk Stuff PJ Jonas
Start Your Podcast
Podcasters’ Paradise – Natalie is a member of this community which teaches you how to create, grow and monetize your podcast. She is an active member in the Private Members Only Facebook group that offers ideas and shares insights.
Natalie says, “I could not have launched my podcast as quickly as I did without the support of the Podcasters’ Paradise community and the vast library of technical videos, templates, and checklists created by John Lee Dumas. He and Kate Erickson will take you from start to launch and no detail is left out. On launch day, the community will be there to provide encouragement and ratings and reviews.”
This is an affiliate link so if you purchase through this link Natalie will receive a commission.
BONUS – Natalie and her husband Mark are offering a special bonus of 2 hours of free podcast coaching if you sign up through them. Mark will coach you through any technical questions related to hardware, software, your set-up, connecting to a media host, and uploading to iTunes and Stitcher. He is a software developer and jack of all trades, so you will want to have him in your back pocket! Natalie will help you with your branding decisions, interview techniques, strategize on how to book guests and share how she organizes her scripts, show notes and seamlessly works with a virtual assistant.
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed the episode, please consider subscribing in iTunes and Stitcher and leaving a rating and or review. This helps us continue to be featured in New & Noteworthy so that more people can find us.